Offset printers are aware of the issues surrounding dirty, contaminated Blanket Wash Module leading to defects such as stripes in the print which can often make or break a print run. The burdensome and thankless task of cleaning these modules can only ever offer a temporary solution at best.
To combat this issue, Alphasonics have developed a range of Blanket Wash Module cleaning systems which have been created to clean Blanket Wash modules, bottom cylinder wash units and ink tray systems from Heidelberg, MAN Roland and many others.
The BWM Series offers the offset printer 100% cleaning inside and out every time plus the chance to have an ‘as new’ module after each clean.
- Tank lengths available: 1300mm, 1500mm and 2000mm
- Non-standard lengths available
- 100% cleaning to every part of the module inside and out
- Greatly extends the life of the nylon brush
- Inside the spray pipes are thoroughly cleaned
- Water or air rinsed / cleaned off facility which enhances cleaning
- Lightly soiled module cleans in 15 minutes
- Minimum time and effort needed from the operator