Highest specification Alphasound technology providing superior, safe and consistent cleaning with a maximum weight capacity of 120 kilos.
The Megan series of floor standing models incorporates the very highest technological advantages in Alphasound research. Manufactured to exacting standards, the Megan system can be found in pressrooms around the world.
The Megan is a floor-standing model that brings together the latest Ultrasonic cleaning technology which has come as a result of years of Alphasound Research.
With a variety of easy to use cleaning options that can be selected using the simple menu system and an outstanding range of features, these systems are the absolute pinnacle of Ultrasonic cleaning technology. The system reverts to its most gentle setting at the end of the cycle and incorporates ‘temperature fall back’ giving payback potential through reducing energy costs.
- Floor standing model
- Dual frequency for safe regular effective cleaning of rolls with screen counts up to 2000lpi (780lpc)
- Standard format includes lengths from 430mm to 2300mm in 10mm increments
- Tank widths 250mm, 350mm, 450mm and 500mm
- Non-standard tank widths available
- Automatic pump and filtration for tank cleanliness and chemical longevity
- Closed rotation
- Low level lock out
- Temperature fall back
- Includes rinse tank, spray wash facility and services management bulkhead.
- PLC control
- LCD cycle/diagnostic display
- Active Cavitation (pat)
- Auto Roll Reversal
- Chemical status indication (option)
- Generator output status indication (option)
- Betasound (pat) (option available on systems with more than one generator)