Providing superior and safe cleaning. Alphaplus systems are designed for larger format, heavier rolls.
As part of the Alphasonics range of bespoke ultrasonic cleaning systems, the Alphaplus large roll device raises the standards of large end, heavy or specialised anilox roll and gravure cylinder cleaning within the print industry.
Our Alphaplus system provides superior, safe cleaning and can deal effectively with the most difficult roll cleaning tasks in wider web flexo or gravure. This system is ideal for companies with a wide variety of presses.
- Up to 5 metre roll face width systems available
- Floor standing model
- Dual or Single frequency for safe, regular effective cleaning of rolls with screen counts up to 2000lpi (780lpc)
- Standard format includes lengths from 1000mm up to 5000mm in 10mm increments
- Tank widths to suit application
- Multi-roll capacities available
- Automatic pump and filtration for tank cleanliness and chemical longevity
- Closed rotation
- Low level lock out
- Temperature fall back
- Includes rinse tank, spray wash facility and services management bulkhead.
- PLC control
- LCD cycle/diagnostic display
- Active Cavitation (pat)
- Auto Roll Reversal
- Chemical status indication (option)
- Generator output status indication (option)
- Betasound (pat) (option available on systems with more than one generator)