Short term contract
We’re looking for an articulate, enthusiastic and driven technical content writer to help us compose, create and edit existing machine manuals to comply with both print and medical standards.
Joining us as technical content writer, you’ll be responsible for crafting a range of content; from writing industry specific whitepapers and technical documentation such as machine manuals.
Alphasonics have been designing and manufacturing advanced ultrasonic cleaning systems since 1993, in our Liverpool head office and are now accredited to BS EN 1SO 13485. Our equipment comes with several patented technologies allowing us to ensure long life spans of all our systems, along with unrivalled performance.
Our systems and range of advanced ultrasonic cleaning systems have been engineered to tackle a wide range of contaminations including ink, grease, oils and much more, which enables us to provide a problem free cleaning process for Anilox Rolls, Surgical Instruments and many more.
Working within a culture focused on collaboration and transparency, you’ll be surrounded by smart thinkers, working across different disciplines, projects and technologies. Giving you the opportunity to learn from others, within a solid support network.
Key Competencies & Requirements:
- Ability to accurately convey a number of different tone of voice and write to audience personas
- Previous experience in a similar role beneficial
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- An understanding, or enthusiasm to learn about, the technology industry
- Excellent attention to detail with a focus on quality and continuous improvement
- Excellent organisational skills, to include time management and planning
- Ability to work independently with limited oversight and to work as part of a team
- Willingness, ability to self-learn and quickly adapt to new requirements or changes
- Self-motivated, proactive, enthusiastic and committed to a career in writing
Please apply here:
0151 547 3777 ext 201
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.