Website Alphasonics UCS
Alphasonics is looking for a field sales representative to cover the UK who can operate in both our primary sectors. The successful applicant should have a sound knowledge of Flexo in particular. Training will be given on the Healthcare devices. The company also sells chemistry for use within the Flexo systems and this aspect would also be included within the remit.
Alphasonics have been designing and manufacturing advanced ultrasonic cleaning systems since 1993, in our Liverpool head office. Our equipment comes with several patented technologies allowing us to ensure long life spans of all our systems, along with unrivalled performance.
Our systems and range of advanced ultrasonic cleaning systems have been engineered to tackle a wide range of contaminations including ink, grease, oils and much more, which enables us to provide a problem free cleaning process for Anilox Rolls, Surgical Instruments and many more.
Alphasonics primary markets are the Flexographic Printing Sector and Healthcare. We are an NHS supplier and operate within ISO13485. Our technology and build quality are excellent.
Working within a culture focused on collaboration and transparency, you’ll be surrounded by smart thinkers, working across different disciplines, projects and technologies. Giving you the opportunity to learn from others, within a solid support network.
To support our growth, we are looking for a results-driven Field Sales Representative to join our team. The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment, has an impressive track record of closing B2B sales and knowledge of the print industry in particular Flexo.
What you will do:
- Driving new sales opportunities within the print industry
- Develop a deep understanding of our products and how they add value to our customer’s businesses.
- Use a customer-focused, value-oriented consultative sales approach to educate customers on how our technology will add value to their business.
- Proactively follow up on leads generated by our Marketing and BDR teams as well as generating your own pipeline and opportunities.
- Consistently meet or exceed sales metrics and quotas.
- Manage, track, and report on all sales activities and results in the CRM.
- Independent managing and reporting of forecasts and pipelines.
- Ensure high level of professionalism during all interactions with customers and prospects
- Other duties, as assigned and necessary
Who you are:
- Proven working experience in Field Sales (previous print industry experience a plus).
- Solid track record of meeting or exceeding sales quotas in previous positions.
- Ability to professionally articulate technical product specifications and product value propositions.
- Communication and outstanding negotiation skills.
- Strong forecasting skills and administrative hygiene to maintain an accurate view of your pipeline within the CRM.
- Numbers-driven and ability to perform ROI calculations.
- Operate with a growth mindset and have the flexibility to adapt to a changing, high growth start-up environment.
- Exceptional written and spoken English.
- Clean driving licence.
There will be a 6-month probation period for this role.
Starting Salary £25,000
Additional Pay: Variable sales commission package
Benefits: Company vehicle, Life insurance (after probation period), Half day on a Friday
Holidays: 34 including bank holidays
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.