As experts in advanced ultrasonic cleaning systems, we take pride in recruiting the very best to join our team. As an ISO 13485 Accredited company; supplying to well known companies in the Print Industry as well as the NHS, you will receive full training so that you are able to answer any queries about our advanced ultrasonic cleaning systems from our worldwide clientele.
Our ethos has always been to develop an ultrasonic cleaning technology that was un-surpassed, not only in terms of safety but also in performance. This has been achieved by re-investing profits into our product development and also into the growth of our staff.
We're looking for true individuals. People with the courage to take chances. Who understand that making a difference takes passion, patience and persistence.
Is that you?
"I have worked for Alphasonics for 3 & ½ years now as a Quality Manager. During this time, we have successfully achieved accreditation to ISO 13485. This role has allowed me to gain additional skills and experience whilst working at Alphasonics UCS, - quality auditing, equality & diversity and dangerous goods awareness to name a few. I have also been lucky enough to support the team at the Medica Exhibition in Dusseldorf & attended Label Expo in Brussels as a visitor something I would not have experienced without working here."
"I have worked at Alphasonics since December 2015 as a logistics coordinator. Whilst working here I have expanded my skills by attending numerous training courses such as Dangerous Goods Awareness, Equality & Diversity in the workplace amongst others to improve my knowledge surrounding legislation on logistics. This has added to my 18 years of working within the logistics sector.
We have a great team both in the office and the workshop, we have experienced team building days out, guest tickets for exhibitions and regular Christmas parties. The hours are great and I’ve enjoyed my time here so far and look forward to seeing what the future brings for us here at Alphasonics."
What are the benefits
of working at Alphasonics?
- Impressive holiday package consisting of 26 days plus Bank Holidays for those who are full time and pro rata for part time
- Opportunities to attend exhibitions and award ceremonies both nationally and globally
- Flexible working hours including 1pm finish on Fridays
- Weekly salary paid each Thursday
- Working with a relaxed environment with continual support including an employee assistance programme
- Opportunities to grow with the business through its continuous evolving technology and constant research and development
- Travel to customer sites around the world where applicable
- Alphasonics is an easy to access office: Junction 4 of the M57, located 8 miles from Liverpool City Centre and Junction 23 of the M6, turning off at Haydock