If you would like to know more about what our products, technologies and operating procedures we can offer your business, please get in touch. Our highly trained staff will be pleased to answer any queries you may have.
Alphasonics have been designing and manufacturing advanced ultrasonic cleaning systems since 1993, in our Liverpool head office and are now accredited to BS EN 1SO 13485. Our equipment comes with several patented technologies allowing us to ensure long life spans of all our systems, along with unrivalled performance.
Our systems and range of advanced ultrasonic cleaning systems have been engineered to tackle a wide range of contaminations including ink, grease, oils and much more, which enables us to provide a problem free cleaning process.
As a family run company, we have developed a worldwide reputation for innovation and technical excellence. To help provide a superior product to our customers we have a team of reliable agents in several countries such as Africa, America, Asia and Europe.
Alphasonics have developed a medical range with one thing in mind: protein removal from surgical equipment. Our team of experts are supremely confident that the pinnacle of surgical equipment cleaning with an advanced ultrasonic device has been achieved.
At Alphasonics, we know the exact standards demanded in the print industry. Quality and consistency ensures that the system you choose can be continually counted on to achieve reliable results every single time.
All of our ultrasonic cleaning systems are designed and manufactured in-house. We fabricate and construct our own tanks and steel work, design and assemble our own generators and control cards and bring the whole system together to produce Alphasound equipment in whatever format that you require.
Our Promise to You
What You Can Expect From Us:
- Alphasonics have been engineering experts since 1993 and are proud to be part of the British manufacturing industry and of the Liverpool business community. We are secure in the knowledge that our advanced ultrasonic cleaning systems are the best and can be tailored to your needs.
- We choose the very best agents on a global scale to be part of our worldwide sales, support network and who also share our philosophy and values.
- We strive to improve our technology, performance and knowledge for the industries in which we partner with and with that in mind, Alphasonics are committed to continuous research and development projects.
- Here at Alphasonics, we don’t just build systems, we build partnerships and will continually ensure that all customers (past, current and future) are our top priority.
The Product Promise:
- Our products are custom-built by our fully trained engineers.
- We follow the EU machineries directives and provide certification with every new system.
- The latest in cutting-edge Ultrasonics comes as standard in all our systems, which means you will consistently receive excellent results time and time again.
- As our Ultrasonic technology is built to our customer’s specification, this allows you to have the flexibility you need. You will have equipment that will grow with your business.
- Our Roll Safety and Performance Guarantees ensures that the Ultrasonic technology enclosed in any piece of Alphasonics equipment is 100% safe for your Anilox Rolls.
- There is no outsourcing of production and we put world class quality procedures in place for a high build quality
Our Duty To Support You:
- From your initial enquiry to installation we are on hand to provide you with what you need.
- Our team understand that Ultrasonic equipment can be crucial to the volume and quality of your productive output and with our 2-year warranty* with every new piece of equipment, you can be sure that an Alphasonics system will provide you with everything you need.
- If you require any repairs or services, we can assure you that it will be completed quickly and effectively with no fuss. Any repair or service comes with a 6-month* warranty to give you confidence in our equipment.
- All of our advanced ultrasonic cleaning systems are manufactured by our trained and skilled experts and therefore, we can work closely with you to provide support throughout the process.
“Managers and directors are encouraged to spend huge sums of money on expensive equipment with new levels of automation to improve competitiveness and profitability. Often overlooked can be the less interesting, yet equally important parts of the process. Maintaining anilox cell volume as part of standardising print will ensure that your printing system is predictable, right first-time day in day out. This can have a substantial impact on quality, waste reduction and efficiency. With modern anilox rolls yielding over 2 million cells per square inch, maintaining volume whilst at the same time caring for the roll has never been more important. I purchased my first Alphasonics system in 1994 and have never been disappointed. My latest system installed earlier this year has improved further with new levels of control for the finest of anilox rolls.” — Paul Larkin – Multi Labels
“We have found the cleaning of cylinders is much more effective by using the Alphasound system. Cleaning time is only half the time of manual cleaning. By cleaning with the system, we save a lot of money by not having to de-chrome and re-chrome cylinders that are only dirty.” — Frank Neumann – Amcor Flexibles Europe, Helio-Folien
“Owning high quality printing machines and using dirty aniloxes does not equate well with good return on investment. Therefore, we recommend Alphasonics power cleaners to our customers.” — Jakob Landberg – Nilpeter A/S (Denmark)
“Whether it is UV or water-based inks, cleaning the Anilox with the Alphasonics Anilox cleaner has become an important and successful element in our entire showroom activity. The unit works reliably, it is operator-friendly and the cleaning result is perfect. The system has also been used as an after-sales-service instrument for our customers. Customer come here with their Anilox rolls and get them cleaned – an Alphasonics cleaner is an absolute must.” — Tom Cavalco – Mark Andy
"Anilox rolls are a fundamental part of flexographic printing. Keeping them clean is imperative to top quality flexo print jobs. Edale would recommend an Alphasonics cleaning unit to all of our customers in order to efficiently keep Anilox rolls in top condition." — James Boughton – Edale UK