Alphasonics have been designing and manufacturing advanced ultrasonic cleaning systems since 1993, in our Liverpool head office and are now accredited to BS EN 1SO 13485. Our equipment comes with several patented technologies allowing us to ensure long life spans of all our systems, along with unrivalled performance.
Our systems and range of advanced ultrasonic cleaning systems have been engineered to tackle a wide range of contaminations including ink, grease, oils and much more, which enables us to provide a problem free cleaning process for Anilox Rolls, Surgical Instruments and many more.
As a family run company, we have developed a worldwide reputation for innovation and technical excellence in the Ultrasonic Cleaning Industry. To help provide a superior product to our customers, we have a team of reliable agents globally in areas such as Africa, America, Asia and Europe to provide you with the best in Ultrasonic Cleaning Systems.
Alphasonics have developed a medical range with one thing in mind: protein removal from surgical equipment. Our team of experts are supremely confident that the pinnacle of surgical equipment cleaning with an advanced ultrasonic system has been achieved.
At Alphasonics, we know the exact standards demanded in the print industry for cleaning Anilox Rolls. Quality and consistency ensures that the anilox roll cleaning system you choose can be continually counted on to achieve reliable results every single time.
All our ultrasonic cleaning systems are designed and manufactured in-house by our team of experts. We fabricate and construct our tanks and steel work, design and assemble our own generators and control cards. We are proud to be able to offer bespoke ultrasonic systems as we have the ability to produce Alphasound equipment in the specification our customers require.
Our Promise to You
What You Can Expect From Us:
- Alphasonics have been engineering experts since 1993 and are proud to be part of the British manufacturing industry and of the Liverpool business community. We are secure in the knowledge that our advanced ultrasonic cleaning systems are the best and can be tailored to your needs.
- We choose the very best agents on a global scale to be part of our worldwide sales, support network and who also share our philosophy and values.
- We strive to improve our technology, performance and knowledge for the industries in which we partner with and with that in mind, Alphasonics are committed to continuous research and development projects.
- Here at Alphasonics, we don’t just build systems, we build partnerships and will continually ensure that all customers (past, current and future) are our top priority.
The Product Promise:
- Our products are custom-built by our fully trained engineers.
- We follow the EU machineries directives and provide certification with every new system.
- The latest in cutting-edge ultrasonic comes as standard in all our systems, which means you will consistently receive excellent results time and time again.
- As our ultrasonic technology is built to our customer’s specification, this allows you to have the flexibility you need. You will have equipment that will grow with your business.
- Our Roll Safety and Performance Guarantees ensures that the Ultrasonic technology enclosed in any piece of Alphasonics equipment is 100% safe for your anilox rolls.
- There is no outsourcing of production and we put world class quality procedures in place for a high build quality
Our Duty To Support You:
- From your initial enquiry to installation, our team of experts are on hand to provide you with what you need.
- We understand that ultrasonic equipment can be crucial to the volume and quality of your productive output and with our 2-year warranty* with every new piece of equipment, you can be sure that an Alphasonics system will provide you with everything you need.
- If you require any repairs or services, we can assure you that it will be completed quickly and effectively with no fuss. Any repair or service comes with a 6-month* warranty to give you confidence in our equipment.
- All of our advanced ultrasonic cleaning systems are manufactured by our trained and skilled experts and therefore, we can work closely with you to provide support throughout the process.