As experts in Advanced Ultrasonic Cleaning Systems, we take pride in recruiting the very best to join our team. As an ISO 13485 Accredited company; supplying to the NHS and British Aerospace, you will receive full training so that you are able to answer any queries from our worldwide clientele.
Since 1993, our ethos has always been to develop a technology that was un-surpassed, not only in terms of safety but also in performance. This has been achieved by re-investing profits into our product development and also into the growth of our staff.
What are the benefits of working at Alphasonics?
- Impressive holiday package consisting of 26 days plus Bank Holidays for those who are full time and pro rata for part time
- Opportunities to attend exhibitions and award ceremonies both nationally and globally
- Flexible working hours including 1pm finish on Fridays
- Weekly salary paid each Thursday
- Working with a relaxed environment with continual support including an employee assistance programme
- Opportunities to grow with the business through its continuous evolving technology and constant research and development
- Travel to customer sites around the world where applicable
- Alphasonics is an easy to access office: Junction 4 of the M57, located 8 miles from Liverpool City Centre and Junction 23 of the M6, turning off at Haydock